Punjab Government Jobs 2023 has advertised the newest job openings for suitable and competent candidates on contract basis for the period of completion of project. The attractive salary package will be given to all those applicants who will apply to join this profession in a good and suitable environment.
Punjab Government Jobs 2023 Online Apply:
|Job Published||15th July, 2023|
|Job Grade||Punjab Government Jobs 2023 | Latest Opportunities | Lahore|
|Eligibility||FA/FSC, ICS with one year diploma in computer science from HEC, 2 year of relevant experience in relevant field|
|Organization||Punjab Government Women Development Deparment|
|Age Limit||25-30 years|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Job Locality||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Address||Section Officer Women Development Department Government of Punjab 37-Main Gulberg , Lahore|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Computer Operator PPS-3|
How to Apply for Punjab Government Jobs 2023 | Latest Opportunities | Lahore
- All the candidates should have domicile of their own district.
- They have to submit their application forms along with detailed CV, domicile, recent passport sized photographs with attested copies of educational documents and professional certificates to the mentioned address 37- Main Gulberg Lahore within given date.
- Those candidates who are already working in another government sector they have to submit their own original NOC at the time of an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview or test.
- There will be no TA/DA admissible.
- Candidates would be hire on the basis of contract but may be extendable on the basis of good performance of applying candidates.
- Government of Punjab has all the rights to decrease or increase the number of posts.
- They also have rights to accept or reject the application forms according to the rules and regulations of Punjab Government.
- The above mentioned posts are based on project posts.
- Candidates must have knowledge or competency in Microsoft Office, handling data that will be provided by Women Development Department.